Another oval!


One more oval for the collection.

Two great things about this pattern.
First - it is a really easy one to follow. By the lovely Lis Christiansen from the Danish Tatting Association.

Secondly - the gorgeous hand dyed threads by Alenalea Rako. She sells her thread through her Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AlenAleaDesign

Beautiful threads right here in Melbourne!





I can honestly say I really enjoyed tatting this one!!

Thread is AlenAleaDesigns size 40 Crocus (Variegated) and Violet

Special thanks to Belinda Spence for helping me with my color coordination issues!!

Comments

  1. That's sooooo pretty. Just for your information - I met Lis Christiansen at the Fringe Element weekend. Wasn't I the lucky one? I love the colours you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the lucky one. I have done a few of her doilies now. They have all been good. I hope you had a great time!

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely piece of work, enjoyable to see, and will check out the thread. Makes one want to tat it! What size is the thread and doily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry forgot to put the thread! Size 40 size is 28cm x 16cm

      Delete
  3. It's a beautiful doily! Where can I find the pattern? I love Alenalea's threads, and she ships to the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one from the Danish Tatting Association members magazine Diane.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??